As a TERM-seal accredited installer, you are backed by our company guarantee, helping you to grow your business with confidence with:
- Unlimited Access to Full Product Range
- Ongoing Training & Technical Support
- National & International Opportunities
The accreditation process is a simple online process and can be completed in a matter of hours.
What Makes TERM-seal Different?
Support. When working with TERM-seal products as an accredited installer, you are working directly with the product development team. The additional technical support you receive from TERM-seal ensures a reliable outcome to satisfy any client’s requirements.
Systems. TERM-seal products are designed to work as an integrated system. A logical but unique solution in delivering a comprehensive termite proofing service.
Dual Protection. Besides our range of coatings and sealants, we offer three perimeter systems with dual termite and moisture protection in one application. Versatile options that save your client money, reduce the overall construction time and gain you repeat work.
Additional Benefits include:
- Integration and Flexibility for all Construction Methods
- Combined Termite and Moisture Protection
- One Installation, No COSTLY Re-Treatments
- 50 Year Lifetime Product Warranty
- No Chemical Residue: Safe for You, Your Client and the Environment
- Cost Competitive
- Complies to Standard AS3660.1-2014
- Fully compliant with Standard A.S./N.Z.S.4347.6 Damp-Coursing
- Code Mark Certified and APVMA registered
- Australian Owned, Design, Manufactured and Patent Protected